Monday, June 1, 2009

WOW!

Wow!!! Our God is so great so strong and so mighty! There is nothing our God cannot do! (remember that song from our Sunday school days?? hehe!) I have been blessed in SO many ways! My going away party was Amazing!! :-D I have not had that much fun in a LONG time! About 50 people showed up, and thank you SO much for all of you who came! It blessed my heart more than you will ever know! Thank you for your prayers and support too!! :-D

I also wanted to share with you an AMAZING opportunity the Lord is placing in my life! I have the blessing to share my testimony of what God is doing in my life with my whole church (Revival Christian Fellowship, in Menifee California at 7pm) on Wednesday! :-D Please keep me in your prayers as I desire the Lord's words and light to shine above all else!!! :-D

Also, My prayer is to have monthly sponsors...A friend and I were talking the other day, and it is so true how many of us WANT to GO, but are unable to...and the Lord has allowed me to step out and just GO...I pray that those who desire to go, but cannot, will be able to sponsor me and allow me to be used in this way! I am praying that the Lord provides monthly sponors that can contribute in little and large ways. Even a few dollars a month can be an amazing blessing! I must raise about $500 a month. Please prayfully consider being a part of God's amazing plan with me! :) Thank you SO much!!

If you would like to make a contribution of any kind,

You can make a check out to: Mercy Ships
Memo: 2632

and send it to:
Mercy Ships
PO Box 2020, Lindale, TX 75771-2020, USA

or go online at:
http://www.mercyships.org/get-involved

then click the "Make a Gift...Sponsor a Crew Member"
I am under ORMAN (or click below)

https://secure.mercyships.org/webinfo/US/staffgiving?staff_data=2632~~Christina~Suzanne~Orman


Thank you again!!! God is Seriously blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment