Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I just finished up my last day of student teaching today!! WOW!! I LOVED my kids!! they were amazing!! I will miss you little ones!


Look at the amazing CALIFORNIA sky before I head out! It looked much better in real life ;) haha! But it looked like the Lord was just shining down on me, saying, "Yes my dear child, You have my blessing and calling to just GO! I am here with you" Thanks Lord ;)

Thanks to my dear friends Jeanice, Steven, Brittney and Ryan...I am packed and ready for a road trip to Texas!! For Africa Mercy Ships Training....I will leave via jet plane from Texas to go to Benin, Africa on July 26th!!!
Our first major "sight seeing adventure"... State Line, Nevada!!! A LOT more to come!!! :) Vegas is next..going to say hi to my Aunt and Uncle(s) for a few hours (of sleep too) :)

Hope you will enjoy all of the pictures! Make sure to check out my Facebook for more pictures and updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment