Sunday, June 14, 2009

Road trippin it!

Hey guys!! What a fun trip its been already! Tomorrow is my first "official" day at Mercy Ships... We are going to pick up Danae, a girl from Canada who is going to be teaching 2nd grade on the Mercy Africa, from Dallas Airport tomorrow afternoon, and head down to the Mercy Ships International Operations Center! Wahoo! :) I am excited to meet her, and everyone at MS! :D

Our journey has been fun, getting to spend quality time with my Daddy, and just seeing a lot of the Western states of America :) Kansas and Oklahoma and Texas are pretty flat! lol! so there arn't a lot of pictures, but here are some highlights :)


Really Good Hamburger place! haha! this little girl was like "thats only for looking, not sitting" oops ;)

Oh I could SO live here!! Colorado was Beautiful!!
I'm actually right-side-up to the Africans.... (they're on the other side of the world) haha!

The Mercy Africa?!!!! hehe!


Yay!!! FLAT! haha!! literally in the middle of NO where! hehe!

They're all a little up
WELCOME to TEXAS!
My home until July 26th!!



Please keep tomorrow and our training this week in your prayers! Ill keep you updated as much as I can! I love you and thank you for all of your prayers and support! Please feel free to email, and comment ANY time! I LOVE hearing it all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment