Monday, May 25, 2009

16 days until I leave for AFRICA training!!!!

The garage sale on Saturday went great! Raised about $500 on Saturday! :) and about $20 on Sunday haha! Thank you to all of you who donated and or stopped by! :)

Quick story: There was this lady who came up, and we started talking about why I was having a Garage Sale, and guess what??? SHE had been on Mercy Ships!!! She was on the other ship called the Anastasias! (the new ship is called the "Mercy Africa") It was so neat to hear that she loved her journey and she talked highly about her experience! God is good! :) Just thought I'd share :)

So many of you have either emailed me and/or asked me what are some things I may need before I leave so I made a small list...hope this helps. Thank you so much!! :)

Needs:
*Pajamas
*Socks (little ones)
*Shoes
*Dress Pants (size 9)
*1 set of twin white sheets / pillow cases
*2-4 white towels & wash clothes & hand towels
*BeachTowel
*2 large duffle bags on wheels (definately can be used!)
*Electrical Adapters (British Plug)
*15 foot Ethernet computer cord

Wants:
*Science type of school supplies or decorations (i have none so anything would be a blessing)
*P.E. supplies (rackets, balls, anything...)
*Gift Certificates (Walmart/ Kohls/ Target/ CVS/ Payless Shoes/etc...)
*Hollister normal Girls Perfume


Thank you again! :) See you Saturday!! :) My dad bought Tri-Tip!! yeehaw!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment