Sunday, May 10, 2009

ONE MONTH!!!

I leave to go to Texas for training in exactly ONE MONTH!!!! June 10th (in the evening) is my estimated time of departure to drive to the Mercy Ship U.S. headquarters! My dad and i will be leaving in his truck on this date, in order to make a few adventurous stops on the way! Ill make sure to post pictures and stories all about it! :)

As time draws nearer, my schedule grows thicker...more things to do in less time... yet, I am stoked to be going on such an adventure!! I don't feel like it is real yet! haha! I dont think I will until I actually GET there! Please continue to pray for me, as I need God's support in every part of this trip! :) I have posted (to the right) a list that I will keep updated of specific prayer needs during the trip. I thank each of you for all of your support, love and prayers!

Oh! and remember to vote on which way you would like to keep updated on my trip! :)

(also, if you are having any trouble viewing or posting on this blog, please let me know! you can comment using your name if you post with: name/url and keep the URL blank. Please feel free to email me too at csorman@gmail.com thank you guys! I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment