Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey Guys!!

So when it comes closer to leaving for Africa, I will be posting on this blog a lot more! But right now, there is just a lot of behind the scenes paperwork stuff going on...nothing too exciting... Except I did buy two jackets that I hope you will like seeing me in for the next two years! haha! :) But other than that, please keep me in prayer, especially for the financial side of everything to just be in the Lord's will! I know it will be! I will be sending out support letters probably within the next two weeks... and so please start praying with me! I DID have a something a little exciting come about...and Im sure you will see this again...but I wanted to show you first! I have a friend who is an AMAZING artist, and I mentioned to him that I would love to have a "Logo" to put on my letters, updates, etc... and so I showed him my idea, and asked him to play around with it... and this is what he drew:


Wow! Right? Well, I thought so! :) I hope you like it too!
I am praying for you and I thank you for praying for me!! I love you all! Thank you for all of your support and love! Bye for now :)

oh ps... id love to see who's keeping updated and has found my blog, so please feel free to comment below :) thanks :P

2 comments:

  1. That logo turned out amazing... I had a blast yeasterday, "Jacket Shopping"... I will def miss you while you are in Africa.... Love ya Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast yesterday too girl!! And thank you to your brother!!! I will definitely miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete