Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AFRICA here I come!!!




Im going to......AFRICA!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

I just want to first of all thank each of you for all your prayers for this opportunity to go with Mercy Ships in Africa. I have been praying so hard and seeking guidance from the Lord and I feel SO blessed to be accepted for a position with Mercy Ships Academy, as a High School science teacher!!! Wow! What an amazing blessing and adventure this will be! I cannot even comprehend what this experience will be like, other than life changing! It doesn't feel like its real yet...but Im sure it will soon enough! Thank you for all your prayers! If you could continue to pray I would love all of it!! I know that we as believers need to keep one another in our prayers and support, especially when we are doing His work.

A few specifics in prayers:

- For the Lord's guidance and preparation for a year or two year's experience in a completely foreign country

-For the support though prayer and financially (prayer is essential!!!) to build and be supplied

-For my future students, co-workers and brothers and sisters in Christ...for the Lord to prepare my heart for them and their hearts for me, and that I will be able to make an impact in their lives according to the Lord's calling

-And especially...for my devotion to the Lord, that it continues to grow each and every day!

Thank you again so much for everything! I will keep everyone posted on where the Lord continues to leads :) I love you all SOOO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment