Monday, April 13, 2009

Prayer Team!

I had a missionary friend suggest that I start a prayer list. My goal is to have 200-300 people praying for this mission's adventure. I believe that prayer is the strongest communication to our Lord, and that it is essential for this journey! I would be honored if you would become a part of this prayer team not for me, but for the kingdom of God! I will be posting specific prayer requests occasionally, but please keep me in your continual prayers in all areas! :) Thank you so much!

Please either send me an email at csorman@gmail.com just letting me know that your praying, or comment below.

Thanks guys SO much!! I thank you for your prayers, as I know that I can feel them and that the Lord is using them for encouragement and for all the puzzle pieces to slowly fit together!

Acts 1:8 "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

6 comments:

  1. When are you leaving Christina? I want to follow your journey.
    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Polly!! It posted!! ...it is just as "Anonymous" but you signed it :) so thats good :) I think if you push Comment as: Name/URL and leave the URL blank, that works too :) I leave JUNE 10th!!!! Thank you so much for today! I really enjoyed it!! Im so blessed to be at your school! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying this again to see how it works. We LOVE having you there and wish we could hire you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I figured out that you can post only by selecting name/url and leaving the url blank like you said. It does not work when you select anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually the second time I tried it, it worked, weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!!! Polly! Im glad you figured it out! Hope its okay that I set up a class for you to teach my blog readers called "Blog Posting 101" haha!! Just jokin'! :) Awww, thank you SO much for having me!! I REALLY love your school!! And I would LOVE to be working there! I pray that sometime in the future, that that will be a possibility! :) Thank you for ALL of your support and please let me know if there is ANYthing that you would like me to do! I am so thankful I am working with such an amazing school! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete